Sunday, May 28, 2006

Surrendering In Order To Move On

I've left a box sitting outside my caravan. It's a surrender box. I can feel it's presence there but at least what I put in there is no longer sitting on my shoulders, weighing me down, making me feel inadequate. So many are the worries and insecurities I've left behind that I couldn't possibly name them all again, but I can name guilt, fear and discontent as a few amoung them.

It was a symbolic gesture to put those worries there, written on tiny pieces of paper, but it worked. I feel lighter. I can now think seriously about continuing on my journey through the Land of the Standing Stones.

I've already been warmly welcomed so I know my footsteps will be blessed as I nurture my creative spirit.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

This was so empowering, and it must have felt really good:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home