Saturday, May 06, 2006

On A Mission


I am always on a mission of some kind, whether it's fact finding or answer making, there is always a mission. Travelling these roads with my special glasses makes me magically see things I have never seen before. The owl talisman reminds me to be wise and not jump to hasty conclusions. My quest is always about fear and superstition, and finding what's real, what's really true. I set off with all the things in my drawstring bag, affixed to my leather belt. The red winged shoes will come in handy. I see all the other travellers gathering, and preparing for this journey of the heart...
copyright Monika Roleff 2006.

3 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

This is just lovely Monika. Last time you and faucon were holding down forts, waiting for others to arrive. I know you are going to find this utterly exhilarating.

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

I know! And don't forget the fun we had on Chinese New Year and Caravanserai! Either way, this is an amazing place, and it never ceases to be amazing!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Yes, Lois, you must come along:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home