Sunday, April 30, 2006

Very Angry Pixie

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The Angry Pixie is pretty darned angry. In fact she is in a rage. She reminds me of my mother on washing day when I was growing up. I knew to head for the hills when the wind was blowing and Mum was battling with heavy sheets. So, I would stay clear of the pixie if I were you!

It seems there was a rush to grab the red winged Italian numbers that had been left in what she thought was a rubbish bin. Now she has been left with wingless ones that looked more like ballet shoes. I mean, really! All these travellers are a ruddy pain!

Apart from this, Saucepan Man has been giving her the irritates and she has nothing nice to say about the Rainbow Serpent Priestess. She has been muttering and huffing and puffing and tellling anyone who will listen that the Rainbow Serpent Priestess is a simple sap who knows sweet all about real life experiences.

Could get interesting!

3 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Whoa! I'm heading for the hills!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

I'm already there, in the hills, that is. There's no way I'm waiting around here to see what happens when the angry pixie is on a tear.

Vi

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

I've never had any experiences with angry pixies so I game for a go with them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home