Saturday, April 29, 2006

My journey

I am very excited about this long journey we are on but cannot seem to find my writing feet often enough to post here regularly. I must continue to read everyone's work, because when I do, I then find my own words emerging from within.

I am working on creating a fish, one that I saw while we were by the stream the other day, I believe it was a salmon, returning to it's spawing grounds, those instincts to return HOME run deep in all of us don't they. I also have my pouch made up, I knit it from wonderful wool, the color of earth and water combined. As I prepare to continue on this journey I am wrapping up many other loose ends, things I wish I could have left behind before I even arrived at the top of the Faraway tree, hopefully, when we reach our next destination I will have most of my mind cleared and ready to dig deep into our journey by then.

Shannon

1 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

As Lois says Shannon take your time. If words won't come put up an image of what you are working on. Personally I am fascinated by the symbolism of the salmon.

Comments suffice darling. There is no compulsion to force the words and post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home