Sunday, April 16, 2006

Seeking the Lemurian Elders

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Nothing on the island seems to have worked.
Clearly we are going to have to take my sleeping self to wise, elder, healers who live deep within the Land of Standing Stones. It will be a long journey and so I will harness the horse to pull the gypsy wagon with her comfortably on board.
We will call at the House of Serpents and at Baba Yaga's to seek advice.
If anyone wants to come to meet these wise Lemurian Elders, and learn about the Lemurian Mysteries just hitch up a wagon and join us.

6 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Baba Yaga?

Can't wait to see the ol' gal again. It's been to long!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Fabulous, Heather:-)

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

It will be good to meet up with that fiesty old gal again Anita Marie. She always has something special to offer and is likely to be quite helpful to my sleeping self.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Luna said...

I want to go too. But I fear only my shadow will be with you.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Believer said...

My wagon is ready, Heather, I also bought an extra saucepan, which I'll take as a gift to Baba Yaga. Hers were all burnt the last time I was there. I really must tell her about FlyLady.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Well your shadow will be most welcome to crawl into bed with my sleeping self Luna. And what a good idea Barbara! Baba will appreciate one of Suacepan man's saucepans but I am not sure what she will make of Fly Lady.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home